Refreshing Cold Brew Iced Tea
Combine Roast2Order’s China Black Tea and a pitcher of water, let the rich tea infuse the water for 8 to 12 hours in your refrigerator (see recipe below for steps). After 8 to 12 hours, strain those wonderful tea leaves and enjoy your refreshing cold-brew tea!
You do not need a French press for this recipe, but if you have one, steep the tea, give it a slow press, pour it into your glass and enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon Roast2Order’s China Black Tea per 6 to 8 ounces of water, depending on desired strength
- Optional additions:
- Add a slice of lemon
- favorite sweetener
- simple syrup
- frozen or fresh fruit
- fresh mint leaves
- sliced cucumber
- Place the Roast2Order’s China Black Tea loose tea into your pitcher. Pour in room temperature or cold water.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate—Steep China black tea for 8 to 12 hours.
- When steep is complete, strain the tea by pouring through a fine-mesh sieve (for best results, cover the sieve with a cheesecloth). Discard the tea.
- Serve tea as is or with any add-ins of your choice. Refrigerated tea will keep well for 3 to 5 days.