From: $11.95 — or subscribe and save 5%
- “Aged” Italian Espresso – For those Espresso coffee lovers who want a true Italian experience,
- 100% Arabica Espresso – For those who want to have a smoother, more refined Espresso, and
- Espresso Blend – a blend of the both of our Espresso offerings. Best of both worlds!
See Description below for the characteristics of each version of espresso.
"Aged" Italian Espresso - For those Espresso coffee lovers who want a true Italian experience, we offer our "Aged" Italian Espresso - One of the oldest secrets of this bold, flavorful Italian Espresso's is the age of the beans after roasting. Of course at Roast2Order, we are all about freshness and consuming coffee shortly after roasting. With this particular one, we suggest you allow these beans to age while sealed in the bag, store in your pantry at room temperature (never refrigerate or freeze coffee beans). Wait to consume them until they are at least 1 month old. All fresh roasted coffee goes through a "degassing" process after roast, depending on the bean and the roast, full degassing can take 2 to 4 weeks. Brewing this blend too soon, our experts say the gas interferes with the brewing process and affects the flavor.
We’re convinced you won’t find a finer Italian Espresso in America. Perfectly roasted, look at the crème! An all-time authentic favorite. Truly amazing! Italian’s have said it is every bit as good if not better than what they’ve had in Italy!
- Roast: Dark
- Aroma/Flavor: Fragrant aroma with a rich, bold, spicy to bitter flavor
- Acidity: Medium
- Body: Very Full
- Finish: Long-lasting and bold
- Roast: Dark/Medium
- Aroma/Flavor: Fragrant aroma with a rich, somewhat bold, slightly spicy flavor that finishes very smoothly
- Acidity: Slightly less than medium
- Body: Full to slightly less
- Finish: Long-lasting, some boldness but not near what the Aged Italian Espresso delivers
Aged Italian Espresso, 100% Arabica Espresso, Espresso Blend
|Choose Bag Size||
1 lb, 12 oz, 8 oz, 5 lb, Qty 40 – 2 oz bags