Pour the grounds into your Planetary Design 32oz French Press and then pour in the cold water. Don’t push down your plunger.
Put your Press in your refrigerator for 12-15 hours.
Once your brew has reached 12-15 hours in the fridge, you can push down your plunger. Pour over ice. (See R2O Coffee Ice Cubes Recipe for a twist.)
Add milk, flavoring, or simple syrup if desired.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Make sure to use coarsely ground coffee, so you don’t get coffee grounds and sediment in your cold brew.
- Flavor suggestions (Any of our blends or single-origin coffees will work with this recipe, but if you want to add a little more flavor, here are some ideas!)
- Try it with Roast2Order’s Flowermouth Mountain blend for a medium-bodied flavor that can be described as creamy, smooth, clean, sweet with a slight hint of chocolate.
- What a creamier taste, try our Crème Brûlée flavored whole bean coffee
- If you’re looking for notes of rich chocolate and fruit, try Roast2Order’s Chocolate Raspberry and get some tasty raspberry undertones.
- Or try Roast2Order’s Caramel for a velvety caramel flavor
- or our Blueberry Flavored Coffee for a summery and fruity flavor!
- This process yields a strong brew — if it’s too strong for your taste, add more ice, water, or milk to dilute.