Simple and Delicious Cold Brew Coffee in a French Press
Pour the grounds into your Planetary Design 32oz French Press and then pour in the cold water. Don’t push down your plunger.
Put your Press in your refrigerator for 12-15 hours.
Once your brew has reached 12-15 hours in the fridge, you can push down your plunger. Pour over ice. (See R2O Coffee Ice Cubes Recipe for a twist.)
Add milk, flavoring, or simple syrup if desired.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Make sure to use coarsely ground coffee, so you don’t get coffee grounds and sediment in your cold brew.
- Flavor suggestions (Any of our blends or single-origin coffees will work with this recipe, but if you want to add a little more flavor, here are some ideas!)
- Try it with Roast2Order’s Kona blend for a medium-bodied flavor that can be described as creamy, smooth, clean, sweet with a slight hint of chocolate.
- What a creamier taste, try our Crème Brûlée flavored whole bean coffee
- If you’re looking for notes of rich chocolate and fruit, try Roast2Order’s Chocolate Raspberry and get some tasty raspberry undertones.
- Or try Roast2Order’s Caramel for a velvety caramel flavor
- or our Blueberry Flavored Coffee for a summery and fruity flavor!
- This process yields a strong brew — if it’s too strong for your taste, add more ice, water, or milk to dilute.